Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Illiterate

If I was illiterate my life would be difficult. I would not be able to read or write. I would not read anything. Or even know how to say a word because if I wanted to say words I would have to learn them by reading and writing. It would be so difficult not  being able to communicate with anyone or to get inside the worlds of books or to understand pictures. You wouldn't get the same quality of jobs as other people you would you would get a lower quality of jobs. You would have problems making friends. Would not be treated the same you probably would be stressed out and hard because when you would go to the stores you could not see the prize and size of the label or would not know what does the label say if you're allergic to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment